Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Street

Autobiography in Five Short Chapters-----------Portia Nelson


I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk
I fall in. I am lost...I am helpless.
It isn't my fault. It takes me forever to find a way out


I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the side walk
I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again.
I can't beleive I am in the same place.
But it isn't my fault.
It still takes a long time to get out.

I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the side walk.
I see it is there. I still fall in...it's a habit.
My eyes are open I know where I am.
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the side walk.
I walk around it.

I walk down another street.


'Blessing of the Rainbow'(Norbert D. Y. CHA)읽다가 자꾸 넘어지는 나의 연약한 모습을 보았다. 반복되어지는 실행착오와 삶의 아이러니들이 없는 삶의 길을 갈 수는 없을 것이다. 그래서 구멍있는 익숙한 길 다니는 사람이 바로 나란 사람이란 것을.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home